Understanding SEO as a Business Owner
If you’re asking questions about SEO, then you’re in the right place! At Big Red Dog Marketing, we know that the right SEO strategy can make or break a business. Whether you’re a small business owner or a fortune 500, SEO efforts are vital to optimize your web pages and improve search rankings to drive traffic to your website.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization, “SEO” for short, is a vital marketing tool that seeks to increase the visibility of your website on search engines like Google. SEO helps make your website more visible without using paid ads, which translates into additional traffic and opportunities to convert prospects into customers. Through the use of well-researched and carefully chosen “keywords” and the development of meaningful content, the process makes it easier for search engines to find your website and display it as a top result.
How Does SEO Help a Business?
Every company needs to invest in SEO due to the always-growing and changing online presence. SEO can help your company:
- Increase visibility and ranking: An SEO-enhanced website allows for better rankings and increased visibility on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Increase quality traffic: SEO can help increase web traffic to your website while also considering the quality of the traffic and conversion rates.
- Create authority: SEO will help ensure your website is trustworthy, high quality and relevant to the search.
- Increase engagement with customers: Great content helps to create a better user experience and truly engages the customer. SEO helps to make your customers more informed and increases brand awareness.
Short and Simple
The advantages of SEO are numerous, but the short and simple explanation is this:
- optimizing content + increased visibility = more leads and taking action ($$$)
Effective SEO isn’t about “gaming the system” or “pulling one over” on Google; it requires an extensive understanding of what your audience is searching for and then creating content that satisfies those needs. A carefully designed SEO strategy provides your customer with a better experience as they move from the search engine to the content of your website. This experience helps increase traffic to your site, create trust with your potential customers and then increase the likelihood of engagement with your brand.
Need Help Creating an SEO Strategy?
At Big Red Dog Marketing, we offer full-service SEO focused on content optimization, SEO recovery and monitoring, keyword strategy, and market research. While we specialize in organic growth and lasting results, we make sure to create a strategy that works for your company. Our team of experts will make sure to track real-time and measurable results, provide transparent monthly reports and answer any questions or concerns along the way.
Want to learn more about our team and how we can help your business? Feel free to give us a call at 919-926-8727 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to Read More?
Take a look at some of our other interesting blog posts!