Questions to Ask
Deciding on a digital marketing strategy can be time-consuming and there is no “one-size” fits all approach. As a business owner, it is hard enough to navigate the constantly changing digital landscape, let alone create a plan of attack to achieve yearly goals. To help, one of our digital marketing experts at Big Red Dog Marketing has come up with a list of things to ask when navigating the digital marketing journey.
Questions to Ask When Looking Within
To succeed in business today, it is essential to embrace a strong digital marketing strategy. Before reaching out to an agency for help, make sure to better understand what you need as a company. Think about the following questions:
- What are your short and long term goals? Define some of your specific, measurable, attainable and timely goals.
- Who are and how are you targeting your ideal client?
- What is your budget when it comes to a digital marketing plan?
- What digital marketing strategies are you currently using? Are those strategies working? Why or why not?
- How can the marketing plan reflect company goals and values?
Questions to Ask Before You Hire
Every digital marketing agency is different, so make sure to meet with the company to discuss the plan of attack for your company. Ask questions such as:
- What does your process look like? What is the timeline?
- What types of guarantees can you make?
- Do you outsource or will my marketing strategy be handled within your business?
- How much do you charge? What is included in those fees?
- What marketing strategies will you use? How will you collect data to show those strategies are working?
- What are my competitors doing? How will you make us stand out?
- Which of my business objectives will the marketing plan support? How will you track success?
- How will you communicate with my business to create a partnership?
Questions to Ask After You Hire
Once the strategy has been agreed upon, make sure to implement the plan with measurable results. The strategies should be getting desired results using data that shows a change for the better. Ask questions to better understand the process and check-in to see if it is working as planned.
- What metrics are showing growth? What is the data? How is it to be interpreted?
- What marketing strategies and tactics are working? What is the proof?
- What positioning and messages are resonating with the audience?
- What needs to be adapted to refine the process?
- What are the next steps once goals are reached?
- What is the ROI? Sales numbers?
- What is the customer’s response to the marketing strategy?
At Big Red Dog Marketing, we understand the value of a strong marketing plan that aligns with each stage of the buyer’s journey. With clients located across the country, we focus on what your business really needs and understand how to make your company competitive to deliver high-quality results. From Integrated Marketing to SEO, we tackle any marketing need to help drive quality traffic to your website, raise conversions that build results and solve those complex problems every business owner faces.
Want to learn more about our team and how we can help your business? Feel free to give us a call at 919-926-8727 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to Read More?
Take a look at some of our other interesting blog posts!